As well as Barbury featuring as leg three of the 2017 of Event Rider Masters (ERM), the ERM team are delighted to organise the 2017 St. James’s Place Barbury International Horse Trials.
The Event Rider Masters (ERM) 2017 calendar will consist of seven legs, including expansion of the series from the UK into mainland Europe. The third leg of the 2017 series will return to Barbury for the second consecutive year. With a total of £400,000 guaranteed to be awarded in prize money across the series, it establishes the ERM as the most valuable prize of its kind in the sport of Eventing.
The 2017 Event Rider Masters calendar is confirmed as:
- Leg 1 – Dodson & Horrell Chatsworth International Horse Trials (UK) 13th – 14th May
- Leg 2 – Internationales Wiesbadener PfingstTurnier (Germany) 2nd – 3rd June
- Leg 3 – St. James’s Place Barbury International Horse Trials (UK) 8th – 9th July
- Leg 4 – Haras de Jardy (France) 15th – 16th July
- Leg 5 – Festival of British Eventing, Gatcombe Park (UK) 5th – 6th August
- Leg 6 – Blair Castle Equi-Trek International Horse Trials (UK) 26th – 27th August
- Leg 7 – Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials (UK) 15th – 16th September
ERM is designed to engage spectators and a TV audience. Each competition leg features forty of the world’s best riders and horses competing in the three Eventing phases; dressage, showjumping and cross-country, in a shortened CIC three-star format. Broadcast coverage of each leg of the ERM is supported by pioneering technological innovations, not viewed before in Eventing’s TV coverage prior to ERM, including live competition data presented via enhanced TV graphics aimed to further engage the viewer with the sport. Each leg of the ERM will be available to view live and for free by anyone in the world at Eventridermasters.tv
For more information visit Eventridermasters.tv @EventRiderMstrs Facebook: Event Rider Masters