The 2018 St. James’s Place Barbury International Horse Trials will feature Leg 4 of the 2018 Event Rider Masters Series.
The Event Rider Masters (ERM) 2018 calendar will consist of six legs, including further expansion of the series from the UK into mainland Europe. The fourth leg of the 2018 series will see ERM returning to Barbury for the third consecutive year. With a total of £350,000 guaranteed to be awarded in prize money across the series, it establishes the ERM as the most valuable prize of its kind in the sport of Eventing.
The 2018 Event Rider Masters calendar is confirmed as:
- Leg 1 – Dodson & Horrell Chatsworth International Horse Trials (UK) 12th & 13th May
- Leg 2 – Internationales Wiesbadener PfingstTurnier (Germany) 18th & 19th May
- Leg 3 – Concours Complet D’Arville (Belgium) 23rd & 24th June
- Leg 4 – St. James’s Place Barbury International Horse Trials (UK) 7th & 8th July
- Leg 5 – Haras de Jardy (France) 14th & 15th July
- Leg 6 – Blair Castle Equi-Trek International Horse Trials (UK) 25th & 26th August
ERM is designed to engage spectators and a TV audience. Each competition leg features forty of the world’s best riders and horses competing in the three Eventing phases; dressage, showjumping and cross-country, in a shortened CIC three-star format. Broadcast coverage of each leg of the ERM is supported by pioneering technological innovations, not viewed before in Eventing’s TV coverage prior to ERM, including live competition data presented via enhanced TV graphics aimed to further engage the viewer with the sport. Each leg of the ERM will be available to view live and for free by anyone in the world at Eventridermasters.tv
For more information visit Eventridermasters.tv @EventRiderMstrs Facebook: Event Rider Masters